We are proud to announce that Metis Global Group has cooperated with Chartered Insurance Institute (“CII”) and has become their first official “International Professional Partners Firm” in Asia. CII is a professional body dedicated to building public trust in the insurance and financial planning profession. Through relevant learning, insightful leadership, and an engaged membership, CII drives forward professional standards.
From June onwards, Metis will be working hand in hand with CII in:
1. Solely sponsoring an international webinar on 29 June 2022 for “Navigating the Changing AML Landscape” via:
- Webex: For Hong Kong participants (with 2 CPD hrs)
- On24: For participants outside of Hong Kong (without CPD hrs)
2. Introducing the benefits of Cook Islands Trust in "The Asia-Pacific Journal" Aug-Sep 2022 edition
3. Sponsoring CII Charity Virtual Run on 18 – 31 August 2022
4. Providing 250 seats of Fast Track to ACII* Revision Days to Metis’ Business Partners (with 12 CPD hrs).
5. Partnering in DiveIn Hong Kong 2022 Celebration and opening ceremony.
Metis is pleased to partner with professional bodies as this represents Metis’ hard work has been recognized. The partnership with CII will be beneficial to Metis Global Group members to enhance our professionalism and strengthen the Group’s reputation in the industry.
*According to Guideline on "Fit and Proper" Criteria for Licensed Insurance Intermediaries under the Insurance Ordinance (Cap. 41), Chartered Insurance Institute (Advanced Diploma in Insurance) (ACII) & Chartered Insurance Institute (Fellowship) (FCII) are considered to be adequate insurance qualifications on "Fit and Proper" Criteria.